How the Automated SchedulingTM process works
A general outline for how the scheduling process would be conducted
is shown below. The specifics will vary from school to school.
Schools may choose from a variety of options, so that it is customized
to their needs and so they will not have to pay for a lot of features
they do not need.
- Schools decide what features and options they want and the timeline
required for completing scheduling.
- Automated SchedulingTM imports data the schools already have in
their existing databases, if desired, to minimize the data entry.
- Automated SchedulingTM provides a combination of electronic forms, paper
forms, and scheduling data-entry software, and Internet based data
entry, depending on the options selected by school.
- Schools define their scheduling constraints.
Automated SchedulingTM provides consulting assistance.
- Automated SchedulingTM generates a schedule in accordance with the
constraints. If no satisfactory solution is possible, Automated
SchedulingTM will suggest changes.
- The school reviews the resulting schedule.
At this point, the school may accept the schedule, or decide to
manually alter the schedule. (We can provide software to
make this easier.)
- Or, if the school has had some changes to the scheduling problem
(e.g. in constraints, or the student body, or the faculty), these can
be made and Automated SchedulingTM can re-solve for the updated
- Once the school accepts a final schedule, Automated SchedulingTM will
distribute the schedule according to the selected distribution
options, or if the school prefers, let the school
itself or a third party handle distribution.
About Automated Scheduling |
Products & Services |
If you have any questions or comments about this web site, please send
e-mail to email@example.com.
Copyright © 2000-2019 Automated Scheduling. All rights reserved.